We are looking for a full-time Inside Sales Rep at the “community above everything” coworking company, Alley. At Alley, the strength of our community is everything.
Alley not only provides the physical foundation for entrepreneurs, start-ups and small businesses, but connects them to a full range of potential partners, knowledge, and resources. Sales, for us, is about delivering value to our community, and so we conspire for the success of both our current and potential members of our ever-growing community.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Working with the Director of Memberships & Success and Director of Marketing to help move leads through the sales funnel. Qualify leads for the sales teams in multiple locations and organize sales reporting for management.
● Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
● Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
● Understanding of sales performance metrics
● Excellent communication and negotiation skills
● Ability to deliver engaging presentations
● Collaborative, team player who is willing to help out where needed
● A self starter, who is goal driven
● Outstanding customer service
● Experience with CRM software (e.g. HubSpot)
● Join a startup company that is growing quickly and expanding to many new markets (like here!)
● Work with an amazing in-house team while becoming part of a community of thousands of creative and inspiring entrepreneurs
● Alley member benefits like discounts on rental cars, hotels, gym memberships and more
● Health Insurance
● Paid Vacation
ABOUT ALLEY Alley (formerly AlleyNYC) is an entrepreneurial hub where teams and individuals can grow their businesses surrounded by like minded people and work collaboratively in a supportive environment. Alley is a community with a workspace offering private office space, coworking desks, virtual memberships, meeting and conference room space, events, and services for entrepreneurs and growing businesses. Their goal is to foster a nurturing environment, so individuals can produce their best work. Whether you’re a journalist, an app developer, a lawyer, or an up-and-coming fashion designer, Alley’s incredible team and one-of-a-kind workspace community give you what you need to take your business far. With everything from dedicated happy hours to strategic introductions to networking events, Alley knows how to help you take your success to the next level.