Alley has been selected by Inc. Magazine for the 2018 Best Places to Work Award!
Alley is seeking a seasoned creative director who will manage the evolution of the Alley brand. From physical to digital and with a wide variety of consumer touchpoints we are seeking an individual who can lead our marketing and brand positioning elements from all aspects, by managing a super creative team of critical thinkers. Alley is evolving, working with some of the largest organizations in the world and some of the most dynamic startups in the game. As we continue our national expansion and growing the community, we need to have thoughtful execution on the look, feel and touch of Alley.
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams, particularly IT
- Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
- Oversee client pitches and proposals
- Oversee profitability, deliverables, timelines, and budgets
- Meet with clients or upper management to explain campaign strategies and solutions
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams
- Remain actively involved in hiring and training creative staff
- Manage and cultivate the career development of staff members, including designers, art directors, copywriters, photographers, and web developers
Professional experience and skills
- At least eight years of experience required.
- Top candidates have a strong understanding of industry trends and creative tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience performing or managing a range of creative positions, such as graphic designer, art director, and copywriter, is important.
- Expert knowledge of the business side of design is a major plus.
- It’s essential that candidates for this role have stellar communication, presentation, problem-solving and project management skills, too.