DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing high level, professional, independent and administrative support to all members of the Executive Suite. The position requires a self-motivated professional who is resourceful and possesses a “can-do,” “one-step ahead” mentality.
This individual will have strong organizational and communication skills with the proven ability to juggle multiple deadlines and tasks through successful completion. Ideally, this individual will grow alongside the companies growth from both a role as well as monetary perspective as well. The success of the management team relies on this role and position, and if this individual evolves into one of the many opportunities in the organization within a reasonable amount of time, the individual will be expected to train the incoming team.
The Executive Assistant will be expected to perform, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Provide excellent administrative/clerical support to CEO and members of Executive Suite
- Manage copies, calendars, office supplies, office errands, conference rooms scheduling
- Act as a gatekeeper managing the reception desk, ensuring all visitors are greeted and announced
- Approximately up to 20% of work related to CEO’s ad hoc personal tasks including, not limited to, ordering meals, coordinating travel, organization, calendar management, and working one step ahead to solve any matters that could potentially arise
- Execute all tasks with priority and handle in an utmost confidential and professional manner
- Act as a liaison with vendors including cleaning staff, IT, building management
- Comfortable with dogs and assisting CEO with his dog who is in the office daily, this is not dog walking , rather coordinating with professional dog walker Ensure operation of office equipment by calling for repairs and evaluating equipment
- Maintain filing system and contacts/vendor database along with credentials Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Reconcile expense reports and track and file receipts
- Responsible for assisting Head of Corporate Relations with office lunches and events
- Confidentiality and discretion is required at all levels of the position both internally and externally. This individual may have access to the most sensitive information available for the company, including its executives personally and all falls within confidentiality clause unless otherwise stated.
- Creating corporate diagrams on behalf of CEO for internal distribution using simple chart tool
- Familiar with G Suite / Google Drive is a plus, although not a requirement
- Tracking “subscriptions” for the organization and the CEO Exposure to the highest level of confidentiality regarding corporate updates, management matters, personnel, etc. so discretion is a requirement.
- Taking responsibility for purchases on behalf of the organization will likely be requested immediately
- Proficient in Google Suite especially Calendar, as well as Microsoft Suite
- Polished business presence and presentation
- Exceptional Organizational Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to maintain composure and professionalism in a fast paced, high volume environment
CULTURE AND PERKS
- 10 Vacation Days, 5 Sick Days, 2 Bereavement Days, 2 Work From Home Days
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance, Vision & Dental
- Summer Fridays
- Fun and lively work environment